it's officially official

Well kids, only one place took me.

I really couldn't write about the last leg of the transferring process because for awhile, I thought it wasn't going to happen. I got my last rejection letter like a week before my acceptance letter came. My mom was more disappointed I didn't get into Penn State than I did. It would have been fun but I guess G-d had other plans for me, which was back to Buff.

I won't bore you with the details of moving which did include a continuing fiasco with Budget (NEVER rent a car from them), packing all my shit into a Ford Escape, making my Hannukah oil last through 4 states, and finally arriving at my destination....where the apartment people gave me the wrong key and I walked in on a girl sleeping.

I can tell you my first meal was Jim's Steakout, and I know I have been doing the vegetarian thing, but I couldn't resist an authentic steak hoagy (I usually get the turkey hoagy) but let me tell you the 1200 calories and dead cow was worth it.

My next stop was obvi Duffs. I took the new roommate there...which is another post altogether. But we had our standard, meal #4- 20 wings-medium, fries, large pitcher of blue light.


And last but not least...Mighty Taco. Pretty sure I gained 10 pounds in 3 days. Then of course Wegmans....mmm mmm Wegmans really missed you. I'm supposed to be talking about school right?

Didn't break the bank on the texts even though I needed 2 per class and I have 4 classes. Pretty sweet sched, no classes on Friday and no classes before 1030am, 2 classes per day. The longest one is property which is like 2 hours long but all my other ones are about 1.5 which is awesome so I won't be dying during a 3 hour class trying to stay sane. There's a shit load more I need/want to talk about but I am hungry and I have an interview at 230pm and the roommie isn't here so that means I get to walk around nakey.

Comments

Popular Posts