someone's been paying attention.....

So I go to the library like usual after my Wed. morning class and to my SHOCK & AMAZEMENT, the security desk put out the scanner for SELF SCAN OF THE IDs!!

I thought, "O rapture, they have listened." I did briefly mention this suggestion to one of the security personnel a couple of weeks ago. Holy shit, I never thought my school could do ANYTHING right.

To add to the rapture of a great study session....THE CHAIRS ARE BACK!! My ass is no longer in agony. Granted the new upholstery is hideous & light colored which will show more stains and wear, but let's not spoil a precious (and RARE) moment of what I call a law school victory! Hoooray! (I told you not all my posts would be negative)

I'll end on that note & save more bitching for a future post. Best way to start off my vacay....which I made myself since we get no spring break....

Comments

Popular Posts